New restaurant with bar, lounge and open air dining area is looking for hardworking students with great working attitude and perfect customer service. Restaurant is connected to a Wine and Oil shop featuring fine Door County samples and retail so prepare yourself to taste a bit of local food and local hospitality!
Wanna meet employer in person? You have the opportunity in the beginning of January. Skype interview every Friday – nearest December 14!
Offered positions and description:
- Server (1 position open): $2.55 + Tips, need advance English level!
Hostess (1 position open): $9.00 + Tips, need at least intermediate English level, just for girlsAlready filled position
Busser (2 positions open): $9.00 + Tips, basic English level, just for boysAlready filled position
Expo/Food runner: $9.00+ Tips, basic English levelAlready filled position Food prep: $12.00 + free meal/shift, basic English levelAlready filled position
- Dishwasher: $11.00+ free meal/shift, basic English level, just for boys
- Cook (1 position open): $14.00 – needs previous experience/ or at least ability to cook
- some of the positions are tipped – so it´s up to your abilities and work attitude how much you´ll earn!
- seasonal bonus for servers!
- free meal during a shift for some positions
- combination of position with different level of English (great for mixed groups!)
- provided housing for students
- favourite summer destination (many activities available and customers granted!)
- car/shuttle provided by employer
- many opportunities for second job (employer will help)
Working hours: 32hours/week is minimum, you can work as much as you want to, overtime available
Uniform: Shirt will be provided by employer ($20), you are suppose to bring black pants/skirt/short – look here how should uniform look like
Provided by employer. Distance to work around 7min. by car. Car will be provided by employer for free (need to pay for petrol), if you are not a driver there is shuttle available for free. Interantional driving licence is needed! There is store 2min. by foot from housing, Walmart is reachable by car.
price: $350/month/person. 2 students per room own bathroom, shared kitchen in main building
Are you looking for possibility for second job? There are many availabilities (restaurants, shops, destilery), employer can point you out in nearby location!
Location: one of the most popular turistic places in US, 1 minute from Michigan lake – you can spend there your free time, many watersports available, fishing, biking.
See what´s available and how location looks like here.
Introducing video is not a neccessary but is plus for employer
New employer for summer 2019 season!
Program fee: special price $999 (including health insurance)
Who should you contact for more information? Lenka firstname.lastname@example.org