The information will be updated soon for season 2020!!!
Are you looking for position where you can use English on everyday basis and use your free time for hiking and enjoying beautiful nature in California? This is position just for you! Don´t be discouraged by requirements from employer (CV, video, skype, previous experience), he knows what he is doing and chooses students carefully so both of you will go along and enjoy your summer.
No couples allowed! Lates start date would be June 8
- Participants must have great English speaking ability, be friendly
- The requirements: have to have people skills, prior experience in US restaurant is a plus (need at least previous experience in restaurant)
- Duties are: greeting and seating customers, answering questions, writing down lunch and dinner orders, serving food, dealing with U.S. currency, bussing and clearing tables, cleaning bathrooms and common area. What you can expect from busser position – see our blog and as a server – read here
- Employees must know American currency
Wage: $10.50/hr plus tips, average 32-40 hours/week, overtimes sometimes $15.75
- Nice position – daily use of English, tips
- possible second job in hotel – position X4
- Nice location – California, Volcanic National Park – employer is arranging trips for students
- pick-up by employer from the airport
- Cooperation with Czech-us since 2012
- $100 per student per week includes all utilities, $100 deposit
- 2-3 bedroom appartment – 2-4 students/room,
- 8 miles from restaurant, carpooling with staff – no problem for them
Area information: even it´s in California, Chester is a small city, in case you are not going to buy a car, you will depend on other staff carpooling to go for a trip and outside of Chester town. This position is not suitable for students who are looking for night life but the one who will enjoy beautiful nature around!
Program fee: special price $1111 (including health insurance)
Who should you contact for more information? Andrea email@example.com