Start Date: May 15th – 31st
End Date: September 3rd – 15th
If you are searching for a summer job on the East coast, this is the choice for you! Delicious BBQ restaurant in Myrtle Beach at outside shopping center Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach’s most popular place to eat, shop, enjoy live entertainment and nightlife.
Positions and duties:
- Restaurant worker – you will be trained for multiple positions depending on your skills, experience, English and attitude.
- Kitchen Prep: assisting with food preparation, making salads, desserts, soups, keeping work station clean, stocking supplies.
- Server: greeting guests once they have been seated at their table, discussing menu items, taking food orders and serving food, occasionally visit the table for any additional help and ensuring they receive outstanding guest service during their visit, taking payments, handling cash, answering questions, regularly double checking back with guests throughout their experience. Previous Server experience preferred.
- Busser: cleaning tables, seting up for next guests, performing opening, closing & side duties – setting up/breaking down station, expo line, refilling condiments, etc.
- Food runner: running food from kitchen window to table
- Hostess: greeting and seating guests, presenting menu and kids menu, rolling silverware, answering phone calls and taking reservations
Schedule will vary and is based on business needs and you should expect to work a variety of noon, afternoon, and evening shifts.
Requirements: a physical demanding job that requires someone who is motivated and willing to work hard in a fast-paced environment. Ability to stand continuously through an 8 hour shift.
Uniforms: Black shoes with nonslip sole, black pants, black T-shirt or shirt
Meals: kitchen prep gets 1 meal per shift for free, other positions will get 50% discount