Start Date: 5/15 – 5/31
End Date: 9/3 – 9/30
If you are searching for summer job on East coast, this is the choice for you! Delicious BBQ restaurant in Myrtle Beach at outside shopping center Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach’s most popular place to eat, shop, enjoy live entertainment and nightlife.
Positions and duties: Restaurant worker – you will be trained for multiple positions depending on your skills, experience, English and attitude.
- Kitchen Prep: assisting with food preparation, making salads, desserts, soups, keeping work station clean, stocking supplies
Hourly wage: $8.75/hour
Overtime is available at $13.13/hour
- Server: greeting guests once they have been seated at their table, discussing menu items, taking food orders and serving food, occasionally visit table for any additional help and ensuring they receive outstanding guest service during their visit, taking payments, handling cash, answering questions, regularly double checking back with guests throughout their experience
Hourly wage: $2.13/hour + tips
- Busser: cleaning tables, seting up for next guests, performing opening, closing & side duties – setting up/breaking down station, expo line, refilling condiments, etc.
This is a great job for someone who likes to talk with people, enjoys working in a fast paced environment and has an outgoing and friendly personality. Previous Server experience preferred.
Hourly wage: $5.00/hour + tips
- Food runner: running food from kitchen window to table
- Hostess: greeting and seating guests, presenting menu and kids menu, rolling silverware, answering phone calls and taking reservations
Work schedule: 35+ hours per week
Schedule will vary and is based on business needs and you should expect to work a variety of noon, afternoon, and evening shifts.
Requirements: physical demanding job that requires someone who is motivated and willing to work hard in a fast paced environment. Ability to stand continuously through an 8 hour shift.
Uniforms 👕 Black shoes with nonslip sole, black pants, black T-shirt or shirt
Meals: kitchen prep gets 1 meal per shift for free, other positions will get 50% discount
Housing: YES, employer helps with accommodation.
Estimated price for housing $75-125 per person per week, biking or walking distance.
Rent prices vary depending on apartment size and number of participants. A housing deposit may be required.
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
With close to 14 million people visiting each year, Myrtle Beach has earned the title of the No. 1 Family Beach in America.
Activities: Water sports. Fishing. Beach time. Nightlife. Shopping. Amusement parks. Water parks.
Nearest Major Cities:
Charlotte, NC (3 hrs away)
Raleigh, NC (3 hrs away)
Columbia, SC (2 hrs away)
How to get there? Recommended to fly to Myrtle Beach. If you choose to fly into another airport, you will need to take a Greyhound Bus to Myrtle Beach, SC. Employer will arrange pick-up at the airport.
Cooperating with this employer since summer 2013.
Program fee: $999 (including health insurance)