Start Date: June 19th at the latest
End Date: September 2 or later
- Guard water/pool areas within the waterpark
- Oversee and enforce the water attraction rules and safety regulations
- Anticipate, recognize, and respond to aquatic emergencies
Job Benefits (bonuses, incentives):
- An employee cafeteria is located on-site. A wide range of options available for employees including a hot meal of the day ($3.00). Other items are at a minimal cost.
- Participants receive free admission to Hersheypark.
- Participants receive discounts on food & beverage, and retail merchandise on select properties of Hershey Entertainment & Resorts.
- As a Hersheypark employee, participants have the opportunity to be included in employee recognition programs.
- Employee parties throughout the year
- Transportation costs will be reimbursed if the student meeets all of the following criteria:
- working through last scheduled day of program,
- 0 Disciplinary Suspensions,
- No call, no Shows,
- 0 call- offs in the last 3 weeks of program,
- 3 or less call-offs over entire program.
Uniform will be provided upon arrival. Students must provide proper sandal footwear, & sunglasses. Rubber sandals are recommended.
Upon arrival, students who are hired into a Lifeguard position will first be placed in a Ride Operator position with a lower pay rate of $8.50/hour until completing and passing the Lifeguard Certification test (class dates are not available until closer to start date). Any student who fails the certification test will remain in the Ride Operator position for the duration of the program.
Participants who are placed in the Rides and Lifeguard positions will be required to take a drug test prior to starting work. Failure to comply or pass the test will result in your offer of employment being rescinded. In addition, a random drug test program will also occur anytime for all positions after being hired. Failure to pass the test will result in your offer of employment being rescinded.
HOUSING: Participants will be living at the International House or an affiliated housing complex and will be assigned to their rooms based on a first come first served basis. See the following web site: www.ihousehbg.org for more information.
Price: $ 98-105/week including Furniture, Kitchenware, Microwave, Bad, Linens, Telephone, WiFi, AC/Heat, Private Bathroom. 300 $ security deposit, 294 $ for three weeks rent are required and 50 $ administrative fee will be deducted from deposit. The week runs from Monday at noon to the following Monday at noon.
Hershey is known as a tourist destination during the summer. There are many things to do such as visit Hersheypark, an amusement park featuring several rides, roller coasters, themed restaurants and an animal pavilion called ZooAmerica. Interactive displays, rides, and a 3-D movie exhibiting the history and evolution of both the town and Hershey’s chocolate are available at the Hershey’s Chocolate World Visitor Center.
Harrisburg, the capital of PA, is a small city bordered by the Appalachian Mountains to the north, and the Susquehanna River to the west. The city offers many music and theater festivals throughout the summer and is home to many museums, art galleries, and public parks. Downtown Harrisburg boasts a busy nightlife, ranging from jazz festivals to nightclubs, and Strawberry Square complex provides shopping, dining, and entertainment throughout the year.
Pracujte o prázdninách jako plavčík nebo ride operator v “čokoládovém parku” v Pensylvánii ve Spojených státech amerických.
See info from student which been there: http://tuantravels.blogspot.cz/2015/03/hersheypark-harrisburg-tips-n-tricks.html
Visa sponsor job = Program price is $ 1111
Who should you contact for more information? Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org