Hours: A typical work week for us is Monday to Friday 7:30-4:00. Our days may be longer or shorter depending on the demands of the job site but we pay 1.5x wage for any time over 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in one week.
Wage: $15 – $23 per hour depending on skill and experience.
Benefits: Extended Medical & Dental benefits package after 6 months continuous full-time work.
Job Duties: This is typically quite physical work, often performed in inclement weather during the late Autumn, Winter and early Spring. We are typically able to provide full-time work or nearly full-time work over the winter season.
- Soft Landscape installation (soil installation and grass, planting trees and plants) and landscape maintenance
- Installation of concrete based or natural stone Pavers
- Building stone or concrete block Retaining Walls
- Concrete forming and finishing
- Stonework Masonry
- Landscape Carpentry (building decks, fences etc.)
- Mini-excavator and Skidsteer/bobcat operation
- Irrigation installation, maintenance and repair
- The required labour activities to support the above duties
- Valid driver’s license and relevant experience are an asset.
Required Education/Skills: With experience or related experience like construction or other labour based work. Be physically fit, smart and have a great attitude.
English: Conversational English is fine – as long as you can communicate well enough for instructions on site relating to work. We don’t require any specific level of training or education.
Description of Company: The biggest landscaping company in Vancouver.
Length of Employment: Dependent on Length of Work Permit. We may support the right employee with additional WP/PR applications.