Description of Company: Sequoia operates 4 full service restaurants in very popular view locations in Vancouver, catering to tourists as well as locals. The Teahouse, Seasons in the Park, Cardero’s and The Sandbar.
Hours: minimum 30 hours a week to 40 hours a week
Wage: $13.85 plus tips
Benefits: extended medical and dental benefits available after 1 year of full time employment
- wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans using dishwasher or by hand
- place dishes in storage area
- scour pots and pans, and may clean and polish silverware
- wash work tables, cupboards and appliances
- remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
- unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
- sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
Education – high school diploma, fully conversant in English.
Skills – excellent communication skills, problem solving, organizational skills, professionalism and attention to detail, working in a team environment.