Requirements: Participants must be friendly, hardworking, Latest start date would be June 8
Looking for a housekeeper, a breakfast server and cooks (for breakfast).
- Housekeeper: cleans guest room, stock maids cart, stocking maids closet with all items associated with guest rooms, other assigned duties are directed by housekeeping supervisor or management. What you can expect from housekeeping position? see our blog
- Breakfast server: serving food to guests, cleaning after guests
- Cook – preparing food for breakfast – eggs, sausages ect.
- Our staff also works on wedding catering almost every weekend (weekend is the busiest part of the week) – which is a great opportunity for conversation with guests. We are not a typical hotel – we are small Bed and Breakfast, where guests expect to enjoy conversation with the staff, and our guests are always very interested in learning about home countries and customs of our Exchange Students.
- Employer arranges activities for students such as Lassen Volcanic park excursion, trips to Lake Almanor, available bicycles, wakeboarding, boating, driving fourwheelers, shopping trips to Chico/Reno ect.