Start Date: Late May/early June
End Date: around September 10th
Positions and duties: Product preparation
• Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
• Prepare products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health and safety standards and guidelines when needed.
• Operate and maintain food/drink/treat related equipment and registers
• Complete assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work area
• Stock and execute proper rotation of products
• Assist with end of day cleaning
• Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
• Wash counters, tables, restrooms, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks.
Requirements: honest and trustworthy, hardworking with a sense of urgency – can work quickly/efficiently in a high paced environment.
Note: Video is not necessary, but interesting for the employer.