Target Field is the home of the Minnesota Twins (baseball). Participants will be receiving more hours during the heart of the baseball season in July and August. September may bring lower hours per week. Participants will work according to the Minnesota Twins Baseball schedule. This means participants will be working about 5 days in a row, then having about 4 days off. Participants can plan their travel and second job schedules around the baseball schedule. Participants will ONLY be scheduled for hours when a home game is played. While the number of hours per week will vary greatly, participants will still work at least 32 hours per week on average over the duration of their
Virtual interviews during the Virtual Job Fair on either January 17
Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
Food & Beverage Service duties
– Greets guests approaching stand
– Serves food and beverage items in correct proportions, following proper sanitation guidelines
– Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures. Participants over 18 years of age may legally sell alcohol in Minnesota.
– Disposes of all waste
– Participates in set-up of stand, arranges inventory, notifies Stand Lead of any inventory deficiency or shortages
– Performs clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment and using chemicals
– Prepares food products in stand according to Company standards and specifications
– Shows flexibility by rotating to other stands when necessary
– Properly records all transactions via the point of sale system and informs guests of the amounts owed
– Collects the proper money for food and beverage items;
– Accounts for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
– Excellent guest service skills
– Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and alcohol service training
– Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
– Effective communication skills
– Ability to work effectively with others
– Ability to work in fast-paced environment
– Constant standing, walking, bending and reaching
– Ability to stand for entire shift
– Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
– May be exposed to variable temperatures
– May be required to work in confined spaces
THIS IS A UNION JOB.
arrival of the participant to the ballpark. Drug screens are paid by employer at no cost to the participant. Employer will provide instructions on where the facility is, and how to get there. Participants will need picture ID and will be
provided form to complete the drug screen. The facility is a few blocks away from the ballpark. Participants are able
to work in various positions in able to reach 32 hours per week. Participants are expected to be able to handle pork
and alcohol products.
Some positions are union jobs with fees deducted from the paycheck. See additional comments for more information
about union benefits.
Program fee: $1111 (including health insurance)
Who should you contact for more information? Andrea at email@example.com