Start Date: mid June (flexible)
End Date: September 10 (flexible)
Female – pool attendant – positions available only for girls.
Attend to guests at the pool as well as provide a welcoming pool environment and provide outstanding, professional customer service.
- Follow specified procedures to properly open/close pool area(s) and perform side work.
- Follow specified procedures to properly set up and maintain the pool station and cabanas.
- Maintain cleanliness of designated pool/work areas and remove any garbage or debris.
- Maintain proper care of pool equipment to avoid damage.
- Report all damaged and/or a shortage of equipment to Pool Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Follow specified procedures in handling equipment and practice safe work habits at all times to prevent injuries to self and others.
- Be aware of weather conditions at all times to ensure a safe environment for all employees and guests. Reposition umbrellas as needed due to shifting winds and secure equipment if rain/storm is approaching.
- Bring out clean towels/covers and take in dirty laundry to hotels’ designated areas.
- Extend a welcoming, friendly, and professional greeting to guests as they arrive and to thank them as they depart.
- Escort guests to lounge chairs, daybeds, and/or cabanas and set-up with covers and towels.
- Follow specified Boucher Brothers steps of service and procedures to provide quick and efficient service.
- Understand and respond to all guest needs and requests in a timely and professional manner, informing Pool Manager or Assistant Manager when necessary to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Attend all mandatory meetings, as directed.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times with accordance to Boucher Brothers grooming policy.
- Be thoroughly familiar and follow all service standards, policies, and procedures of Boucher Brothers Management.
- Perform other tasks, including cross-training, as directed.
Hourly Wage: $8,46/hour + tips
Note: location of stand and hotel depends on time when you apply for position. First applicants are located in the most popular hotels throughout Miami Beach.
Work schedule: working 32 hours per week (guaranteed) Top season is July-August, May and September slower
Requirements: Introducing video required!
Comfortable working in extreme weather conditions, such as heat, cold, and/or rain.
Detail oriented. Quick learner. Safety-minded. Diplomatic and calm. Strong verbal communication skills. Courteous, friendly, and professional manner. Great team player. Customer service focus. Trustworthy and reliable. Able to work with little supervision. Organized and efficient. High quality standards for production and service.
Participant secures own housing. Miami is expensive city so be prepared for high living expenses and rent.
Rent depends on number of roomates in the apartment, estimated rent is $100-125 per person per week.
* Housing assistance possible by employer if you are not able to find your own housing until end of February. Additional fee for housing assistance may apply ($100).
Location: Miami, Florida – your stand will be at Miami Beach, South Beach
Except for miles of sandy beaches and trendy night life, you should count with higher living costs in Miami and that 60% of locals speak Spanish.
Cooperation with Injoy Agency and Czech-us since summer 2016.
Program fee: $999 (including health insurance)
Who should you contact for more details? Tina (firstname.lastname@example.org)