Start Date: mid June (flexible)
End Date: September 10 (flexible)
Male – beach attendant – positions available only for boys as it is hard physical work.
Attend to guests on the beach and assist them with beach rentals, as well as provide a welcoming beach environment and outstanding, professional customer service!
- Follow specified procedures to properly set-up and break-down beach equipment and perform side work, to set up and maintain the kids section, bed display, and pathway to paradise.
- Maintain cleanliness of designated beach/work areas and remove any garbage or debris.
- Maintain proper care of beach equipment to avoid damage. Report all damaged and/or a shortage of equipment to Beach Manager or Assistant Manager
- Be aware of weather conditions at all times to ensure a safe environment for all employees and guests. Reposition umbrellas/cabanas as needed due to shifting winds and secure equipment if rain/storm is approaching.
- Bring out clean towels/covers and take in dirty laundry to hotels’ designated areas.
- Extend a welcoming, friendly, and professional greeting to guests as they arrive and to thank them as they depart. Escort guests to beach equipment they rented and set-up with covers and towels.
- Accurately record and relate equipment numbers to cashier or Beach Manager/Assistant Manager.
- Understand and respond to all guest needs and requests in a timely and professional manner, informing Beach Manager or Assistant Manager when necessary to ensure guest satisfaction.
Hourly Wage: $8/hour + cash tips
Note: location of stand and hotel depends on time when you apply for position. First applicants are located in the most popular hotels.
Work schedule: working 32 hours per week (guaranteed) Top season is July-August, May and September slower
Requirements: Shaved, no tattoos!!! Employer is very strict about that. Introducing video required! Please no beard or moustache in Introducing video.
Comfortable working in extreme weather conditions, such as heat, cold, and/or rain.
Detail oriented. Quick learner. Safety-minded. Diplomatic and calm. Strong verbal communication skills. Courteous, friendly, and professional manner. Great team player. Customer service focus. Trustworthy and reliable. Able to work with little supervision. Organized and efficient. High quality standards for production and service.
Participant secures own housing.
* Housing assistance possible by employer if you are not able to find your own housing until end of February. Additional fee for housing assistance may apply ($100)
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Cooperation with Injoy Agency and Czech-us since summer 2016.
Program fee: Special price $1111 (including health insurance)
Who should you contact for more details? Veronika (firstname.lastname@example.org)