Go north to Alaska and find your summer adventure! You can look forward to a multicultural team and unique backcountry adventures!
Positions and duties: candidates should choose 3 positions, specific position will be chosen after skype interview with the employer
Front Desk, Hospitality crew, Cleaner, Prep Cook, Dishwasher, Guide
positions for returnees students: Covered Wagon Guide/ Teamster Guide
- Greet guests as they arrive and depart
- Provide professional level entertainment on a guided tour
- Help Teamster with Horses and with Gear
- Knowledge of Driving a Draft Horse Team and ability to groom Horses and lift Feet and check for Rocks in shoes
- Effectively and positively communicate with guests, employees, and vendors at all times
- Diplomatic and prompt handling of guest complaints
- Ability to work a varied schedule
Requirements: professionalism, confidence, and knowledge. Excellent communication, customer service, and multi-tasking skills are required. Maintain a positive attitude in high-stress situations.
After Work Benefits:
Job performance incentives are given throughout the season, inexpensive housing, free golf, mini golf, covered wagon rides, atv tours, beginning, mid and end of season party; also our employees get to go white water rafting for free, as well as flight seeing, fishing, 4-wheeling, and other local activities.
- friendly and adaptable to a small town
- OK with dormitory style conditions
- self-motivated, mature
- fun loving and adventurous people
- like to talk to people, be positive
- team members
- flexible – student who do not care about workschedule and job duties for the day